The Epilepsy Foundation provides services to people living with epilepsy and their families,
and works to raise awareness of epilepsy in organisations and the broader community to reduce the stigma and create a more welcoming and inclusive society.
We aim to provide relevant, supportive and practical services
that make a difference to the lives of people living with epilepsy, in a timely way along each individual’s journey with epilepsy.
- epilepsy counselling and practical support for individuals and their families or carers
- the provision of up-to-date information and resources on all aspects of living with epilepsy
- education and training about epilepsy – for schools, the medical and allied health profession and the wider community
- advocacy on behalf of groups and individuals with epilepsy
- social research and policy reform so that we can understand more about epilepsy and changing needs, and improve our services.